|Engine:||2.5L I4 Dual VVT-i|
|MPG City:||23 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||31 MPG|
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 7982 miles below market average!
Black 2014 Scion tC Base FWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L I4 Dual VVT-i 23/31 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick+
* Comfortable ride; quick acceleration; roomy rear seat. Source: Edmunds
* With its sporty design including projector beam headlamps and LED accent lights, and a variety of customizable options, the 2014 Scion tC is a coupe that should not be passed up. The tC is easily distinguishable by its unique design. Its panoramic glass roof with front power tilt and sliding moonroof is more than one could ask for in this sporty coupe. Additionally, redesigned 18-inch alloy wheels and chrome-tipped exhaust ports, optional spoiler, mudguards, and fog lights can be added as well. The tC operates with a 2.5L DOHC 160-valve four-cylinder engine. With the power of 179 horses at 6,000RPM and 172lb-ft. of torque at 4,100RPM, the tC is without a doubt a fun ride. It also comes available with a six-speed manual or automatic transmission with dynamic rev management allowing for downshifting with ease. Whether the tC is used for hauling people, cargo, or a combination of the two, its unique seats easily adjust to accommodate the need. Drivers will appreciate the memory setting for the seat that automatically adjusts back to previous settings after letting a passenger into the rear. The leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio controls ensure your hands will not leave the wheel. The 2014 tC offers enhanced shock damping, reduced noise and stability brackets. Optional interior features include an auto-dimming mirror, illuminated door sills, and Scion remote engine start. The 160-watt Pioneer Audio System with touch screen, standard in 2014, plays CDs, a wide variety of digital music and is iPod ready. For the audiophile, an upgrade to the BeSpoke audio system is available. The Scion tC also has a Star Safety System, airbags, and lower anchors and tethers for children. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The Scion tC for 2014 offers a balanced blend of driving enjoyment, good fuel economy and cutting-edge audio connectivity as to make it an easy choice for most first-time buyers. Numerous accessories and aftermarket parts allow nearly infinite customization options, and the big rear hatch provides excellent cargo hauling potential. Source: KBB.com
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.
As the automotive industry's best-in-class used vehicle service contract provider, GWC Warranty has helped deliver a "No Worries, Just Drive" experience to more than 8.5 million drivers nationwide.
Don't go anywhere. At Ferco Motors we give you free CarFax® reports so you can buy with peace of mind. Go check below...
© 2023. Ferco Motors. All Rights Reserved. Developed by CarCasm