|Engine:||3.7L V6 DOHC 24V|
|Transmission:||7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift|
|Exterior Color:||Chestnut Bronze|
|MPG City:||20 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||29 MPG|
Fully Inspected!!, Financing Available!!, BACKUP CAMERA!!, Price based on eligible trade, VOTED BEST DEALER..., LOWEST PRICES IN FLORIDA..., WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC..., 14 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Air Conditioning, CD player, Driver door bin, Dual front side impact airbags, Heated door mirrors, INFINITI InTouch Navigation System, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Navigation Package, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Power steering, Radio data system, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Speed-sensing steering, Telescoping steering wheel.
Chestnut Bronze 2015 INFINITI Q50 Premium RWD 7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift 3.7L V6 DOHC 24V 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
* Many standard high-tech electronic and safety features; nicely detailed interior; excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model; muscular V6 engine; roomy trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 INFINITI Q50 strengths are its handling and power, its interior luxury and comfort, and its very reasonable price when compared to other luxury brands. It’s a triple threat that’s hard to top. Source: KBB.com
* The INFINITI Q50 has a wide, low stance, with flowing curves that start from the Double-wave hood and glide all the way back. In the front of the car is a bold looking double arch grille, and in the rear you will notice the crescent shaped windows, which create a feeling of more space. The exterior lights are stunningly designed and utilize LEDs as well. The Q50 comes as a 3.7L V6 with 328hp or a Hybrid with a 3.5L V6 Engine coupled with a 50 kW electric motor pushing out 360hp. Each model lets you pick from a Rear-Wheel Drive or an All-Wheel Drive Version. The Rear-Wheel Drive Q50 Hybrid Premium gets the best gas mileage of the bunch with an impressive EPA estimated 29 MPG City and 36 MPG hwy. The interior of the vehicle will immerse you in luxurious design. Take in the beauty of wood accents that are hand polished, and the comfort of plush front seats that are the result of extensive ergonomic research. The high-resolution display between your gauges has been developed to show a wide range of range of vehicle information, while reducing your risk of being distracted. The Q50 comes very generously equipped with standard features including such items as Direct Adaptive Steering, leatherette seats, dual-screen display, Bluetooth with voice recognition, push-button start, 6-speaker sound system with USB and auxiliary inputs, and 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels. Plus, options like the INFINITI Vehicle Apps with Navigation, a 14 speaker BOSE sound system, Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Back-up Collision Intervention, and Blind Spot Warning are available on all trims above the Q50 3.7. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.