|Engine:||3.7L V6 DOHC 24V|
|Transmission:||7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift|
|MPG City:||20 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||29 MPG|
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Clean CARFAX. Odometer is 5673 miles below market average!
White 2014 INFINITI Q50 Base RWD 7-Speed Automatic with Manual Shift 3.7L V6 DOHC 24V 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned Luxury Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $40,000
* Many high-tech electronic and safety features; nicely detailed interior; excellent fuel economy from available hybrid model; muscular V6 engine; roomy trunk. Source: Edmunds
* If you’re all about handling and speed, but you also desire comfort and luxury when you’re not tearing up the twisties, the INFINITI Q50 offers the best of both worlds. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 INFINITI Q50 has a wide, low stance, with flowing curves that start from the Double-wave hood and glide all the way back. In the front of the car is a bold looking double arch grille, and in the rear you will notice the crescent shaped windows, which create a feeling of more space. The front headlights, daytime running lights, fog lights, and rear taillights are stunningly designed and utilize LEDs as well. The Q50 comes in five models for you to select from. The gas models are the Q50 3.7, the Q50 3.7 Premium, and the Q50S 3.7. Further, there are two hybrid offerings: the Q50 Hybrid Premium, and the Q50S Hybrid. Each model lets you pick from a Rear-Wheel Drive or an All-Wheel Drive Version. The gas models all share a 328 Horsepower, 3.7-liter, V6 engine. The Hybrids have a 3.5-Liter V6 Engine coupled with a 50 kW electric motor and a lithium-ion battery. The Rear-Wheel Drive Q50 Hybrid Premium gets the best gas mileage of the bunch with an impressive EPA estimated 29 MPG City and 36 MPG Highway. The interior of the vehicle will immerse you in luxurious design. Take in the beauty of wood accents that are hand polished, and the comfort of plush front seats that are the result of extensive ergonomic research. The high-resolution display between your gauges has been developed to show a wide range of range of vehicle information, while reducing your risk of being distracted. The Q50 comes very generously equipped with standard features including such items as leatherette seats, dual-screen display, Bluetooth with voice recognition, push-button start, 6-speaker sound system with USB and auxiliary inputs, and 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels. Plus, options like the Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Back-up Collision Intervention, and Blind Spot Warning are available on all trims above the Q50 3.7. Come drive the 2014 Q50 today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.