|Body:||4D Sport Utility|
|Engine:||2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT|
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive|
|MPG City:||22 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||32 MPG|
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 13074 miles below market average!
Burgundy 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT 1LT FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT 22/32 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet\'s stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle\'s rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy\'s proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.
As the automotive industry's best-in-class used vehicle service contract provider, GWC Warranty has helped deliver a "No Worries, Just Drive" experience to more than 8.5 million drivers nationwide.
Don't go anywhere. At Ferco Motors we give you free CarFax® reports so you can buy with peace of mind. Go check below...
© 2023. Ferco Motors. All Rights Reserved. Developed by CarCasm