|Engine:||ECOTEC 1.8L I4 SMPI DOHC VVT|
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive|
|Exterior Color:||Black Granite Metallic|
|Interior Color:||Jet Black/Medium Titanium|
|MPG City:||22 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||35 MPG|
Fully Inspected!!, Financing Available!!, BACKUP CAMERA!!, Price based on eligible trade, 6 Speaker Audio System Feature, 6-Way Manual Driver Seat Adjuster, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front side impact airbags, Front Center Armrest, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Low tire pressure warning, Overhead airbag, Panic alarm, Passenger vanity mirror, Power steering, Preferred Equipment Group 1SB, Remote keyless entry, Split folding rear seat, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Traction control, Voltmeter.
Black Granite Metallic 2015 Chevrolet Cruze LS FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive ECOTEC 1.8L I4 SMPI DOHC VVT 22/35 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $10,000
* If you need small-car pricing and fuel-efficiency but you don’t want to give up big-car comfort, check out the 5-passenger Chevrolet Cruze for 2015. Although it’s categorized as a compact sedan, the Cruze’s interior volume actually qualifies it as a midsize model. Source: KBB.com
* Two satisfying high-efficiency engine choices; secure handling; handsome interior design; big trunk. Source: Edmunds
* The Cruze gives you great fuel economy and a reasonable price, with a very stylish look to go with it. It has a strong stance and angled lines, with a split front grille, and headlights that wrap around from the front and end in a point above the fenders. On the inside the cabin is modern, roomy and comfortable. It doesn\'t feel like the compacts you might be used to and is refreshingly fun to drive. There are 6 different trims available for the Cruze, including the: LS, 1LT, Eco, 2LT, LTZ, and the Turbo Diesel. Standard for all are features such as Bluetooth calling and Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel. The Base Model LS comes with a 1.8L engine that gets 25MPG City and 36MPG hwy with the standard 6-speed manual, or 22MPG City and 35MPG hwy when you opt for the automatic. All models higher than the LS, but below the Diesel come with a peppy 1.4L Turbocharged Engine. The 1LT and 2LT give you your choice of a 6-speed manual with overdrive or an automatic. The Eco comes standard with a special 6-speed manual with triple overdrive, or an optional automatic. Fuel economy varies for these trims based on which you opt for, but the best performer hands down is the Eco with the Manual Transmission that gets an EPA estimated 28MPG City and 42MPG hwy. The top of the line model is the Diesel with a 2.0L engine that has 151hp and gets an EPA estimated 27MPG City and an amazing 46MPG hwy. Standard safety features on all models include Anti-lock brakes, Stabilitrak, Traction Control, and 10 Airbags. Upgrade to the LTZ trim and you get the added visibility of a Rear View Camera. With available Chevrolet MyLink all your apps are located on the 7-inch touchscreen and the available 4G LTE turns the Cruze into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.