|Body:||4D Crew Cab|
|Engine:||EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel|
|Transmission:||6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive|
|Fuel Type:||Flex Fuel|
|MPG City:||16 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||22 MPG|
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
GUARANTEED FINANCE APPROVAL FOR EVERYONE...., 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black Leather.
Silver 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive EcoTec3 5.3L V8 Flex Fuel
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it\'s what\'s under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy\'s MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right financing for you. Give us a call today and we will earn your business today!
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.