|Engine:||2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI|
|Transmission:||8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic|
|MPG City:||20 MPG|
|MPG Highway:||29 MPG|
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Fully Inspected!!, Financing Available!!, BACKUP CAMERA!!, Price based on eligible trade, VOTED BEST DEALER..., LOWEST PRICES IN FLORIDA..., WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC..., quattro, Black Leather, ABS brakes, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Automatic temperature control, Driver door bin, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Garage door transmitter: HomeLink, Heated door mirrors, Leather Seating Surfaces, Leather Shift Knob, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead console, Power adjustable front head restraints, Power driver seat, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: Audi Concert System w/1CD Player, Rear air conditioning, Rear reading lights, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control.
White 2014 Audi A5 2.0T Premium quattro quattro 8-Speed Automatic with Tiptronic 2.0L 4-Cylinder TFSI 20/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $40,000 * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned Luxury Cars Under $30,000 * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
* The A5 Coupe and Cabriolet are Audi’s contributions to the nation’s Highway Beautification Program. If that appeals to you, and in the bargain you get a terrific all-around driving experience conducted in sumptuous luxury, then this is your ride. Source: KBB.com
* Classy styling; confident handling; uptown interior; frugal fuel economy. Source: Edmunds
* In 2014, the Audi A5 Coupe continues to turn heads. Its halogen, automatic headlights, aluminum doorsill inlays and panoramic tilting sunroof are standout features. It also has fancier attributes such as heated windshield nozzles, power-adjusted heated exterior side mirrors and the always sharp Singleframe grille. The interior design of the A5 focuses on the driving experience as much as feel. The instrument panel is angled toward the driver, with ergonomically designed controls and a leather-wrapped multifunction sport steering wheel with tilt, telescopic and manual adjustment falling naturally to hand. All occupants enjoy the benefits of plush leather seating surfaces and three-zone automatic climate control. This coupe also boasts eight-way power front seats, four-way power lumbar adjustments for the driver, and split folding rear seatbacks. The often-imitated Audi 2.0-liter TFSI four-cylinder engine delivers power and torque smoothly over a broad range of engine speeds through direct fuel injection, intercooled turbocharging and the Audi valvelift system. Audi quattro all-wheel drive system adjusts the power continuously between the front and rear axles, delivering superior traction in practically all driving conditions. A suite of available technologies has made the A5 a true champion of progress. Audi connect with Google Earth imagery and Wi-Fi connectivity for up to eight passenger devices allows multiple ways to stay connected. You can also access information and navigate entirely with your voice in just a few commands. Audi Concert Radio featuring ten speakers, a single CD player with mp3 playback capability and iPod integration can create the impression of a soundstage, and noise compensation technology helps maintain a constant volume. The A5 is also incredibly safe as it is equipped with driver and front passenger airbags, front thorax side airbags, knee and head curtains in addition to lower anchors and tethers for car seats, safety belt reminders, and an anti-theft alarm with immobilizer. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Ferco Motors has been family owned, operated, and serving the community since 1984. We are a proud A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau .In addition we offer rates as low 2.9% , Gap, theft protection and extended warranties. We are sure to find the right financing for your needs, whether you have A1 Credit or credit challenges we can get the right fi
Enter Your Details. Changes will update automatically
* These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.